What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

' Dayyy from Greece, lovely sunny day here in Athens with 27°C

25129927275f81bcebe22539d1f41c60be756b2c.jpg

Danske Club White Roses - Stanwell 88M [modified: new mouthpiece which has embedded the tenon].

...Lane BLWB in a commissioned Cooper Dublin with Plateau... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...McC 40th Anniversary in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Cope’s Escudo in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. A fitting pipe to smoke while I get set to watch William Conrad in -30-. It's been at least twenty-five years since I've seen this movie, so I expect to have some fun now.

Dunhill Dark Flake in a Castello 'Castello' (G) shape #83 half bent apple with oval shank and black acrylic stem

Just finished smoking C&D Light of the Universe in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

PeterD":tzl0d8dg said:
...McC 40th Anniversary in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Lovely pipe Peter!

Incestuous Blend in a Falcon.

Almost finished smoking Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

...Condor Plug in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

having some after dinner Red Va, McC's FM 2000 in another Edward's I got from Bro Nathan last year, a nice Pot bowled Prince.

McClelland Three Oaks Syrian in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.