What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D&R William’s Delight in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

25132866c5a16e4144cd5ccbc5fe630346cc9570.jpg

Caledonian Melange No 421 - Pipex [modified].

...PA in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with the last of this pouch of MacBaren Virginia Blend in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano with a slightly tapered far side of the bowl and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a Don Warren Morta slight bent apple... :cheers:

Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Solani 633 in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...C&D OJK in a RD Pipe bent "pit bull" bulldog... :cheers:

Yesterday, the last of some St Bruno Ready Rubbed in a Brigham Prince; this morning, Gold Brick in a Royal meer Apple; this evening, Coniston Cut Plug in a Brigham straight rhodesian

Cope’s Escudo in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and black acrylic stem.

Having a late after dinner bowl of Erinmore Flake in my Peterson River (Boyne) series straight Rhodesian I got about 6 years ago.

McClelland Christmas Cheer 1999 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

2012 Louisiana Red in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.