What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from Greece, we have sun here in Athens but unfortunately some clouds and maybe light rain will follow.

25150332de3bc13a41ebd3cc719c14221deb7500.jpg

McClelland Georgian Cream - Fallion [modified].

...Carter Hall in a Don Carlos smooth apple... :cheers:

Ghosting a pipe with Rattray's 2015 Summer Edition. Dedicating a pecan bowl with black walnut stem.

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking P&W #191 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now enjoying Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink on this cool, lightly breezy day. I'm savoring it before the hot summer starts.

...Dunhill Light Flake'82 in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Now smoking Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Sipping on some McLelland Navy Cavendish in the Peterson's Dalkey. Crown Royal Reserve along for company.

Frank

MacB Navy Flake after work in the Tinsky '15 BoB POTY.

Have some aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed chilling for after supper. The estate Sav Punto Oro Author is now dedicated to this fine blend.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken parmesan and spaghetti dinner with a bowl of 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem. Still tangy, but age has refined the overall flavor.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...Smoker's Pride Black Cavendish in a MM Country Gentleman... :cheers:

Almost finished smoking Penzance in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Been phone chatting with friends.

Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. I may finish the day with this smoke.

....G&H Kendal Dark in a '82 gp. 4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.