What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

...War Horse Bar in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

Granger in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with an pearl colored acrylic stem.

251629493b56ff3aac114c3ddbc252d73e3a9819.jpg

Briar Patch Grand Marnier - Vauen [repaired].

...Condor Plug in a Paronelli XL smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the almost illegally delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Slices in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Dunbar in own reject
A lovely winter's day here in Cape Town. Cloudy all day and a little bit of drizzle here and there.

Now smoking Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Now enjoying McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Hot and humid today, so I'm staying inside and smoking.

Having a bowl of House Of Calabash Seven of Nine in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Now enjoying Aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Such a good combination.

G.L. Pease Embarcadero in a BriarWorks Handmade dark sandblast squashed bent apple with green/blue and black cumberland stem. Followed shortly after by PS luxury bullseye flake in the same pipe

My pre-dinner smoke is 2012 Louisiana Red in a smooth rough top Savinelli Autograph 5 medium bend sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...St. Bruno Flake in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

McLelland's Navy Cavendish in the Savinelli Bing's Favorite. Ice water on the side.

Frank

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.