What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking McClelland Christmas Cheer 1995 in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Relaxing after dinner with a bowl of Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

A tasty blend of half BCF and ODF in some short little Danish number.

Enjoying a bowl of Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Elementary.

...STG Capt. Black Royal in a MM Freehand... :cheers:

Now smoking Escudo in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard and black vulcanite stem. Watching the season finale of Elementary.

Just finished smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Work is done for the day, and I'm watching Gunsmoke.

' Dayyy fom Greece, the morning here in Athens began with sun but now some clouds show up.

2515932598852c1936f7fad3763e027c167052a8.jpg

Who could resist to visit in a local Café?

...PA in a Goussard smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Started off my smoking day with Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. I'm about third of the way through this bowl. Reading Draft Creamy Red Birch is my drink.

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Have enough left for a bowl or two. Watching the Braves-Mets game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is batting around cat nip toys in the den.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

House Of Calabash Seven of Nine in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken dinner and now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Tigers-Red Sox game.

Just finished smoking Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.