What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished feeding and rotating the animals, now finishing my cob of Modern Virginia with rather strong black coffee with a dark chocolate Hershey's kiss melted in.

...G&H Black Twist Sliced in a Radice Hawkbill... :cheers:

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of Hansen's Mandarin Lime made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Half way through this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Part way through this bowl of Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now enjoying D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a pearl gold acrylic stem. Still working.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

2515640251a0ed6ee616adf09cac7dd38759ab35.jpg

4noggins Catamount - Aristocob [new mouthpiece].

...McC Beacon in a Ser Jacopo Divina Billiard... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Suzy and Molly, the two felines who think they run this place, were ready for some tuna when I awoke. They got their wish.

Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. Watching the first game of the Braves-Mets double header. Suzy and Molly are sniffing around the box of tobacco I received in the mail today. I tell them they're too young to smoke, but cats never listen to their owners.

First time trying the extremely well aged and rare House Of Calabash Seven of Nine in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. I'm glad to have such a good friend who was willing to share.

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Good evening from Greece, quiet and hot night here in Athens. I wil raise my pipe [Captain Black Gold]to the memory of J.Migakis a Greek pilot of Olympic Airways of Flight 411 from Athens to New York, 9-8-1978. Due to a serious problem on take off, although him and the co-pilot consider that the crash was inevitable and all the 418 persons will be dead, at the most crucial moment did something against the regulations based on his experience. The story is in the video with english subtitles, i think it's worthing to see it because what happened that day was a miracle.

https://youtu.be/f9YzsO_ZPGI

For Boeing, the aircraft was officially considered as "lost" because in every simulator test the flight ended in a crash!

251578576c7f7e2f6c2c8470bcb482130b464cb3.jpg

* after the end of that incident the 2 Greek pilots moved to another plane with the whole passengers [many of them were Americans] and flew to New York. No rest, no day-off etc, although they reach the Death they just sit in the cockipt and do their duty as nothing happened.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi is my drink on this hot and humid day.

...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a gp. 5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.