What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurkha Retribution in a MM General pipe. Surprisingly, a good smoke.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now for a bit of latakia with a bowl of Uhle’s Bishop’s Move in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mannix until the Braves game starts.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Just finished up a bowl of Frog Morton on the Bayou in a Randy Wiley. First time with FMOTB, I like it.

Low Country Guendalose ( aged just over 12 months, now no bite ) in my recently restored ( mint condition ) Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot made in Italy. Won this pipe on eBay for $12.00 delivered.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Butternut Burley in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and black-eyed peas dinner with a bowl of D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Watching the Braves-Astros game.

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Now a much better smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Red Carpet in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

Getting my last pipe of the day ready. Going to sit on the front porch and watch the lightning show.

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Shadow.

Listing this early so that I can concentrate on work for a while: Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Dragnet.

Work is done for the day, and I'm relaxing with a bowl of Boswell Magnum Blend in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk ( aged just over 2 years ) in a MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

...Angler's Dream in a MM Freehand... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.