What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Great tobacco, but burns a little fast, though never hot.

Now enjoying MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem. Not sure how old this tobacco is, but it has the taste of age. Starting to run low on it now. Ice water and bergs is my drink the rest of this day.

Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful tacos dinner with a bowl of vintage 1962 Uhle’s Blend #303 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching the Reds-Cubs game.

Now smoking Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Waiting for the Braves-A's game to start.

...Captain Black Copper in a '62 Dunhill 835 ODA shell Billiard... :cheers:

Now smoking McClelland Christmas Cheer 1995 in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Work is done for the day.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, hot sunny day here in Athens of Greece, according to the Meteo guys the temperature will reach the 41°C.

25228342c5d62346e16f0acefa52d38766109f72.jpg

$noggins Killington - Butz Choquin [modified].

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

...4 Noggins Butternut Burley in a Castello Trademark KKKK Billiard :cheers:

Having my first bowl of the day, some McC's 5100RC in a Thornycroft BBB straight Bulldog w/SB. I got back in 1970. mmmm Red Va and algerian briar !! :twisted:

...MacBaren Halberg Green in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian... :cheers:

MacBaren 7 Seas Regular in a Chacom canadian

Half way through this bowl of Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching C-Span 3, which on weekends and government vacations, is The American History TV Channel.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Having a quiet morning.

I've been enjoying Country Lawyer from Briarworks the last couple of days. It's a really nice smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.