What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit.

Almost half way through this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to Philo Vance on the XM.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Last smoke of the day is Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING

...4 Noggins Butternut Burley in a Castello Trademark KKKK smooth Billiard... :cheers:

Now going to enjoy:

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hello from Greece, thank God the temperature is lower today than the previous days here in Athens.

252361519c40ab829cae27bee73202defb9d24ca.jpg

Ocean Liner Black & Gentle - Pipex [modified].

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

A top three Tobacco of mine:

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING

Almost half way through this new to me blend: Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Nice spice content here.

Now smoking 1776 Tobacco Co. Vermont Maple in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Getting a few mundane things done around the house, and working on a tobacco review or two.

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored( sandblasted and sprayed flat black ) Viking pipe with a smooth 2" custom made rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Cup O’Joes #5 Bigfoot Flake in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Perry Mason.

Now smoking Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking 2000 Friedman & Pease Inverness in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.