What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Peretti Oxford Flake in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Solani ABF aged just over 4 years. Well rubbed and rested in a tobacco tray for about an hour.

Pipe of choice: my restored to mint condition Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. An excellent smoking pipe and not heavy for long clenching.

rb7W96i.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

McC Smyrna # 1 in my restored and re-stemmed to a convertible church warden kriswill.

25256308cf7c8ffd4aebe0acef55bfb0c1c43ff5.jpg

I am smoking Torben Dansk No. 2 Oriental in a Rock Cob pipe with home made balsa 6mm filter while watching the movie "Security" [2017]
A retired combatant US Marines Captain is looking for a job and as a security guard in a Mall is defending a little girl which is in a Witness Protection Program. Against him and the inexperience security team has a group of armed terrorists so that brave Marine has to improvise and fight as hard as he can to save her.

Sid, Besides your tobacco, I do like any mention of U.S. Marines. :cheers:

The last of my open stash of Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Kutztown Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game as I clean a few pipes.

C&D Bayou Night in my restored to mint condition Ben Wade Oom Paul pipe. Excellent smoker and well balanced.

ohHAsQB.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of 1999 Friedman & Pease Fools Cap in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoying GLP Odyssey in my restored Butz-Choquin D'Accord Canadian.

Now smoking Peter Heinrichs #211 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.

Soda pop Bob's Chocolate Flake. (BCF with a sprinkle of Yenidji). Using a black walnut horn.

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note dated 2011

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Watching the Cubs-Pirates game.

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.

JKtKnwC.png" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...G&H Louisiana Flake in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Trying out SPC Mississippi River Special Reserve in my new (to me) Kirsten model L. Interesting pipe, I like it.

Joe, I'm glad your enjoying your new Kirsten

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

8rKscfC.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs and pinto beans dinner with a bowl of Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

This morning, Stonehenge in a Viking Apple; this evening, Bad Nun II in a Kaywoodie Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.