What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

About to light up a bowl of Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Watching a documentary on The Museum of the American Revolution on C-Span 3.

Just t'usual stuff today-

OGS in my humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b'fast. There's a fair amount of lady-nic in this for an early morning smoke. Promotes good lower bowel health! ;)

Late morning after a jolly good walk round the hood in picture perfect weather, I thoroughly enjoyed a splendid bowl of Pebble Castle from one of our own master blenders, in a recent acquisition of a Brebbia estate Calabash in Plum colour. A match made in heaven!

Have some aged 5100 chillin' for after supper, which the humble Stanny Legend 19 (new stem by Norwood) is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

...MacBaren Navy Flake in a Posella rustic Lovat... :cheers:

Had a Cuban cigar break and now back to a pipe:

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful brisket and potato salad dinner with a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice: Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally and gifted to me by Bjarne in 1988. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Aahhgg--- 1986 Balkan Sobranie-- I'm seriously envious. Back then, I smoked about a pound a ,on the of that stuff. Too bad I didn't save any. Who knew? enjoy it

But, I'm  enjoying Captain Earles Ten Russians in my Savinelli bent military mount with a cafe au  lait and a glass of port.

Slowroll":g84psc6f said:
But, I'm  enjoying Captain Earles Ten Russians in my Savinelli bent military mount with a cafe au  lait and a glass of port.

Looks like a Tawny in the glass; hope it was good!

This morning, D&R London Dock in my old Wellpipe; this evening, the last of some Coniston Cut Plug in a Falcon (snifter)

Half way through the last of this tin of Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

I'm going to have a very busy work week ahead, so I'll be off line until the weekend. Have fun, everybody.

Looks like a Tawny in the glass; hope it was good!

It was indeed,a great accompaniment for a Balkan mix :pipe:

Slowroll":kuti6xn7 said:
Aahhgg--- 1986 Balkan Sobranie-- I'm seriously envious. Back then, I smoked about a pound a ,on the of that stuff. Too bad I didn't save any. Who knew? enjoy it
I was lucky enough to be living in Europe at the time and this fine blend was easy to be had at the time.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Getting my last pipe of the day ready:

Preparing this fine tobacco in slices and well rubbed out:

One of my all time favorite tobacco's, Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Angler's Dream in a 1947 gp. 4+ Dunhill LB shell billiard... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.