What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching a documentary about President Madison.

Now smoking aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Watching Mannix.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, hot sunny day here in Athens with 35°C, here is a snap shot from a local Cafe.

25258279bf9ce06cc7d66e178c7c04608222c368.jpg

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend ( a gift ) from NY for the past holiday of 2016.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe. A well balanced pipe the smokes superb.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Part way through the bowl already. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Well aged Rattray's Marlin Flake in my Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem. Great pipe for long time clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My after lunch smoke is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Listening to an interview with Phil Leslie, who wrote a lot of old radio shows, including The Great Gildersleeve and Fibber McGee and Molly (we named our cat Molly after Mrs. McGee).

About half way through this bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Old Joe Krantz just over 7 years aged in the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year for my smoking pleasure. A bit Front heavy but a great smoker.  Alongside is the tamper I made, for use with this pipe only.

Jim: that's funny....I had a cat named Fibber, named after my oldest sibling. Wow, could he lie...lol.

f083YQe.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking McClelland Christmas Cheer 1995 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-UP is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

Now going to enjoy some John Patton's Storm Front in a restored Grabow Viking pipe with a black sandblasted Billiard bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Listing this a few minutes early: Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

My savinelli rustic full of McC Royal Cajun Dark

...Angler's Dream in a 2010 gp. 6 Dunhill panel shell (Oxford)billiard... :cheers:

A quarter of the way through the last of my stash of Cope’s Escudo in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink the rest of this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.