What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged together just over 1.5 years. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. The pipe has 11 huge fills, should have been sold as a throughout. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 600 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.  It's a fugly pipe but an outstanding smoker!!

XmKj09s.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Just got a shipment of sodas, and am trying to figure out where to put the bottles.

A wonderful large bowl full of Peter Stokebbye English oriental Supreme in a big cayuga egg oom paul

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that needs more use.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote said:
John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that needs more use.

Well, give it more use! :shock:

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

On an unseasonably cool New England summer eve, I mixed a bowl of 12-year EMP with a few clipped pellets of Gallaher Condor plug and smoked 'em in a Phil Trypis rusticated bent Acorn. Terrific.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti dinner and am almost half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

Back to basics today: Prince Albert. This morning in a Sultan meer bulldog; this afternoon in an MM Country Gentleman; this evening in a Grabow Freehand

Gurkha Retribution in a MM General pipe. Surprisingly great smoke!! I purchased 10 tins @ $5.00 each from a B&M that closed its doors in Pennsylvania a few months back. Wish I purchased more at that price!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Condor Long Cut to break-in this new Savinelli Autograph X-Long scalloped shank pot... :cheers:

PeterD, superb Savinelli^^^^^

Congratulations and enjoy for many years :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Repeating my last smoke as I writing a review, and using a small bowl: D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Rowland Platinum in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program.

Just finished smoking Uhle’s Blend 114 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.