What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. Excellent smoking pipe and a one of a kind beauty :cheers:

u4srvOT.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Work is done for the day and I'm part way through this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Rawhide.

Heard a knock at the door close to midnight, nobody knocks that late without calling. So, on the inside of the door was me and Mr. 1911. Turned out it was my friend back from Italy. The knucklehead woke me up but it was well worth it, got my new Savinelli 320 natural, what a beauty. Now going to smoke it for the first time!!

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces. Great blend to break this pipe in!!

Pipe of choice: New breaking it in- Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural - 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is C&D Crooner in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Reading baseball box scores while this lasts.

...CB Cherry(from bulk) in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

I.R. Three Star Blue in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Carter Hall aged 10.5 years in a Mason jar.

Pipe of choice: my restored Weber Scoop pipe. This is an excellent smoking pipe especially for Flake blends but breaking it back in with Carter Hall after a retort & reaming.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Byzantium in a Savinelli Capri bent on a magnificent morning  in NE  PA. 61 Degrees, (about 17 C for the fahrenheit challenged ;) ) partly cloudy & breezy.

I notice some of you guys start puffing about the time of day I'm  just rolling over and pulling up the covers. 8)

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just opened another tin of:

Solani ABF dated 2011, needs to be jarred and hydrated. Very dry due to a poor seal but will give it a try.

Pipe of choice: my restored ( not by me ) Kirsten pipe with the straight stem. Excellent restore of the metal portion from a gentleman that lives in Florida. Notice the mirror like finish, outstanding job. First time smoking this pipe without the " Bent System ". The bowl that's on the pipe pictured below I did restore and completed 2 days ago. Looks as good as new!! The 2 bowls that Don Warren is making for me will be ready on the 14th, one is Morta. I will try and post pictures.

8SJZC2q.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Die Another Day.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: New, breaking it in- Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural - 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. My watch finally gave out after 27 years, so I'm going to look for a new one today.

Low Country Guendalose aged just over 15 months, now no bite! Actually now an extremely enjoyable smoke, especially if your a cigar smoker. On my first attempt smoking this blend last Summer I found the Red Carolina leaf to be extremely moist. Popped this tin open in May and re-covered with its rubber like cover. Now this blend is old/dry enough to smoke :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Pipe of choice: the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year for my smoking pleasure. Alongside is the contrasting tamer I made called The Melting Candle.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finishing this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Off to look at watches with a bowl of C&D Afternoon Delight in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Just opened a tin of:

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat Pipe. This pipe is dedicated to Lat/Kentucky blends. " I'm tellin ya'll " nothing like smoking this blend and any Lat blends in a Cob!!

I purchased 2 MM pipes from Amazon for just under $22.00 delivered in 2 days, can't beat that. One was a Diplomat and the other a Country Gentleman. The Country Gentleman comes burnished and lacquered already. What I do with the Diplomat is after each smoke I wipe it down with my mixture of Bee's wax & mineral oil. It gets a nice light chocolate tone. One day I need to post a picture.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem. Excellent smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.