What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Home and deciding on a watch with a bowl of 1975 American Tobacco Co. Blue Boar Rough Cut in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Live and Let Die.

smoking a mix of Lane 1Q and Very Cherry...it is very...ok lol

Started off the day with a fine bowl of Dunny Flake in my estate Pete Rosslare 999 with an amber Fishtail stem. It's a pity I don't smoke this pipe more often as it's a honey!

Mid-day saw some Pebble Castle Special Reserve burned in my recently acquired estate Brebbia 'bash.

Have some aged Revor chillin' for after supper. The trusty Wiley Rhody/Dub is up for the task.

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Hearth & Home Butternut
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front...for me this could be an all day blend.

Pipe of choice: Bjarne Nielsen medium bent ? ? Apple. One of my top 10 favorite pipes. Rest In Peace Bjarne, your missed by many

A picture describes it best
eQ6E7Vb.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful wild Alaskan salmon and baked potato dinner with a bowl of Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Running low on this blend, and can't decide on what VaPer to replace the #558 with.

...Sutliff Revelation Match in a pre '52 Parker smooth Canadian... :cheers:

This morning, Prince Albert in a Pete Pt; this evening, Black Irish Twist in a Lee van Cleef meer

Part way through this bowl of McClelland Christmas Cheer 1995 in a 1970s smooth GBD 9665 slight bend with a rough top flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Half way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Working!

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Former's Cross Grain Flake in my German made Bentley Billiard with silver stem cap and army mount tapered stem.  :)

AJ

Just finished work and this bowl of Peter Stokkebye Toasted Burley (No.312) in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Might end the day with this smoke. Watching Perry Mason.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen, greetings from Athens-Greece! I just returned from my summer vacations which i could decribe them as "adventurous"...
The first 2 days we had rain so i couldn't swim in the sea, i cut first the left and another day the right foot in a shell on the beach, a wasp in a Kamikazi mission pinched me inside the right palm and swollen for 3-4 days, one noon the forest some kilometres away from us caught fire, i hit the bottom of my car in a bulge of a provincial road because i didn't knew the root very well, another day i step on a sea urchin with the left so i could not walk fast for few days, one afternoon due to a suddenly storm a thunder hit the pole which was bedise the neighboor's house so we did not had electricity for 2 hours.
Nevertheless i visited 2 islands, i saw new places, i drink coffee in many Cafe with wonderful view, i took many pictures and some of them are with pipes so i will start post them here.

2532982736607f3ccba6ac540cf1e3f313a85145.jpg

Here are the pipes that i had in my vacations. By God's grace i am back with you my fellow pipe smokers.

Welcome back Sid, sounds like you enjoyed yourself while on vacation but you also suffered pain and stress. Now finish off the summer enjoying your favorite blends in your local Cafe's. Have a wonderful Sunday. Today is a vacation from your vacation :lol!: :lol!:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.