What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that needs more use.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink. Chatting with my boss on Alter Ego magazine.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoyed a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch, and am now a third of the way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic stem.

A repeat blend today: just opened a fresh Mason jar dated 4/15

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Royal Yacht in my Neerup Paneled Billiard. :)

AJ

AJ, a real nice looking Neerup

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made dark chocolate stain rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a MM General pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last pipe of the day, need to wake up at 4:00am for one of my favorite appointments!! Darn, I hope I get a few hours of sleep tonight. Also, tomorrow is a very special day, I will leave it at that for now..... :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking RO Series Acadian English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Was out to dinner with old friends.

Now smoking Former Cross Grain Flake in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Indians-Yankees game.

...G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a '94 gp. 5 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

A pretty even mix of GH Sweet Toffee Pigtail & Warrior Plug, last night in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer and tonight in an IMP meer Apple

A third of the way through this bowl of Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Now smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching The Man With the Golden Gun. Christopher Lee is one of my favorite Bond villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.