What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a pre bed time bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my Growley 1/8th bent Pot w/plataeu rim. He makes some wonderful pipes !! :twisted:

Up early so I'm going to have a pipe before I get ready for the day ahead.

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks....purrrrrrfect.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting with life with a good friend.

Just have enough time for a 20 minute smoke:

My Budd II in a MM Legend pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning pipe smokers from the sunny Athens-Greece.

253965515ee45bd772845a6de0e331407e9fed63.jpg

What i see when i am sitting in my porch.

25396552928db3261a17c939d049d683c2071440.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Sweet Vanilla.

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...Sutliff Angler's Dream in a Savinelli smooth Long John... :cheers:

Sammy G Skiff mixture in my inadvertent beater pipe on  my deck of a cool  morning.

So, arrived home about 30 minutes ago from what would have been another few hours of HELL. But it turned out to be a much better day because of one particular person...we enjoyed talking about pipes and tobacco's while having coffee and cake. Also enjoyed smoking a pipe together and hopefully will again in the near future. Thank you my friend for making my day a pleasant one..... :cheers: :cheers:

Now smoking for the first time:

Peretti's Blend DD
EXCELLENT Burley blend and I can not tell you the last time I enjoyed a double D this much!
Umm, guess I will be ordering a pound this week, it's that good.

Pipe of choice: my restored Yello-Bole Imperial Pipe from the 50's. This is the pipe I purchased from eBay with no stem for $4.50. I made a hand cut Ebonite Lovat style stem. This pipe not only looks great but is one of my top FIVE superb smokers!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. My internet and cable was out for a bit, but it's back on in time for Mad Dog Russo's show.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. The rain has stopped for now, but I suspect more is on the way.

Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: recently restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot. Has the original Drinkless stinger, if cleaned properly works and smokes well. Looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Discussing movie plans with m'lady.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...American Spirit Original Blend in a MM Freehand...             

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Crossroads in my KBB Yello-Bole Dublin with a Yellow Nylon Stem. :)

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.