What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiner Professional Blend dated 2009. An enjoyable aromatic that does not need to be sipped.

Pipe of choice: Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe. I find this particular flake for some reason smokes best ( much more complex ) in a pipe made from Algerian briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

More Crossroads in my Uhle's bent Bulldog. Thanks Ted for recommending this blend. It stunningly good. :cheers:

AJ

Half way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink. Saw the Spider-Man movie today. Ho hum!

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Lane RR in a Castello GG Old Antiquari Long Shank Lovat Dublin... :cheers:

On a coolish if breezy evening, Dunhill Aperitif in an MM Patriot

Just finished another A F 858

And now getting ready to enjoy:

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Final pipe of the day:

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Oriental silk in an old Jarl acorn, with a cup of Greek coffee. Recipe courtesy of Sid.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

2011 HOTW in my Mauro Armellini Freehand Silver Spigot. :)

AJ

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Christmas Cheer in a Mattner here at the southern tip of Africa.
Overcast and rainy :D

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Part way through my last smoke of the day, which is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason with Sleepy Suzy by my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.