What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Frederick Tranter Comfort of Bath in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Oom Paul with a brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

...Angler's Dream in a MM Natural Freehand... :cheers:

Lonecoyote said:
Slowroll, outrageous looking pipe. I'm jealous...lol

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

Won't let you have that one. But I could make you one ;)

Slowroll, let me know how much when u have time. Love the tall Chimney you achieved

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking RO Series Acadian Gold in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Can't seem to list a smoke when I start it, but it's been one of those busy days.

Now smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink on this humid day.

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking RO Series Acadian English in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Carter Hall aged just over 10.5 years in a Mason jar. Aging made a big difference with complexity of this old codger.

Pipe of choice: the Devil Anse pipe that was crafted for me by our BoB member Ron Powell, RDpipes. This pipe makes all of my Burley Blends " sing " and it's an outstanding smoker due too the perfect draft. It's a favorite pipe of mine and is smoked often. It's a one of a kind beauty.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Repeat blend today:

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lakeside once again enjoying some Stonehaven in the Rusticated Cayuga Oiled briar. Crown Royal Black to wet the swab.

...G&H Dark Flake Liquorice in a '93 gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Maverick.

The smoking lamp remains lit. Now enjoying some MacBaren Plumb Cake in the Rusticated Cayuga Oiled briar.

The Crown Royal Black issue continues until lights out is piped.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Final pipe of the day. Slept less than an hour last night, I'm exhausted.

C&D Bayou Night bulk version dated 2012 stored in a Mason jar.

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe. This fine blend smokes excellent in a Cob.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking P&W #191 in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Wyatt Earp.

This afternoon, Brown Flake Licorice in an MM Diplomat; this evening, Royal Yacht in a large bent basket briar billiard

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Working on my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.