What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some evening religion, a nite cap bowl of Presbyterian in another of my fathers Barlings he got in London in 1946, a nice grp 4 sized SB Apple. Loooove these old Barlings !! :twisted:

Well, can not sleep so: just now opened another tin/can of...

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream no date in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GH Rum Flake in my gourd Calabash. Going to try getting to sleep a bit earlier tonight so this may be my last pipe for the evening. :)

AJ

Almost finished smoking D&R Vengeur Platinum in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend SV-23 n a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Watching Perry Mason.

I.R. Three Star Blue in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Overcast here in the Mother City today. Hopefully a bit of rain will fall as well.
Marlin Flake in a mangled Dunnie

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Watching another Perry Mason episode.

Last smoke of the day is Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

25341737e6fc06f669bbda06eef1bc20305f865a.jpg

253417387547c19c11a778a44f92921582dad6e4.jpg

...G&H Kendal Dark Vanilla in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" Billiard... :cheers:

Couldn't sleep, so m'lady and I went out for breakfast, and I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Peter Stokkebye Pistachio (No.27) in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching The World is Not Enough.

Sid, thanks for sharing the pictures

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

peter Stokebye English Oriental Supreme in my hausgemacht stack.

Slowroll, outrageous looking pipe. I'm jealous...lol

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.