What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Condor Plug in a MM Patriot... :cheers:

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Old Joe Krantz in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like acrylic stem.

The last of this sample of Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Waiting on UPS to bring me review tobaccos.

Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: recently restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot. Looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking McClelland 27 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Solani ABF dated 2011. Was a bit on the dry side and needed to be rehydrated.

Pipe of choice: Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and sturdy li'l floaty ice bergs who snap, crackle and pop is my evening drink.

A third of the way through this bowl of 1970s Heine's Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

McB Vintage Syrian in an Amphora stack pipe. Glass of Cabernet to enhance it all.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Sid.Stavros":r10icxbd said:
Good morning from the sunny Greece, we have 34°C here in Athens.

25338660840a1a58fedeab16b589a39db184c2c9.jpg

253386597a825ec4fe53fffd80b4aa86721e62be.jpg

@Brewdude : Thank you my friend, of course all of them are from my vacations.
Thank you Sid for posting them. Always good to see what you're up to in Greece. And frankly I was concerned due to the media reports of wildfires. Looks like you made it through OK, with a few minor issues. Always love seeing your pics. Keep them coming!  :sunny:

Usual stuff for me today-

Well aged Haddo's in the '15 Tinsky BoB POTY.

Have some aged 5100 in mind for after supper, which the trusty and ever humble Stanny Legend 19 is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

...Sutliff #79 Cherry/Brandy in gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark Billiard... :cheers:

Gurkha Retribution in a MM General pipe. An unexpected pleasure @ $5.00 a tin. Acquired from a B&M that closed its doors in Pennsylvania. Thanks to local HIGH tax regulations, it was a sad day for Ben.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas dinner with a bowl of RO Series Acadian Gold in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Watching the Red Sox-Rays game.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: New breaking it in- Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural - 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Smoking a lot of Royal Yacht at the moment: yesterday afternoon in a Kaywoodie Egg and evening in my trusty Lee van Cleef meer; this evening in a straight Dutch meer billiard. This afternoon, however, I had Wiz's ATBE in an MM Patriot

Getting my last smoke of the day ready. Going to sit out on the back terrace and listen to nature and a running stream:

Arturo Fuente dark Maduro sundried fine Dominican cigar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.