What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonecoyote said:
Hearth & Home Butternut
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

ZdGXQVt.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 550px

Nice pipe. I like it!

Slowroll":b6yief3a said:
I WROTE....Thanks, worked out well and it's a superb smoker!!
Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: recently restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot. Looks like new!! Breaking in the chamber again but smoked well yesterday after I completed the restoration.

PS
Just wish the stem was slightly bent more. I might do it down the road.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A repeat blend today:

Solani ABF dated 2011. The tins seal failed and this fine Flake needed rehydration.

Pipe of choice: the Yello-Bole Imperial Pipe I restored last month. This pipe is from the 50's so I know the briar is over a Century old. This pipe makes Solani ABF sing..excellent pipe for Flake blends. :cheers: :cheers:
PS
Forgot too mention the diameter of the chamber is 7/8" which I find perfect for all blends!!

p6LKib2.jpg" style="width: 650px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finishing this bowl of Jim's VaPer in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Been busy making phone calls.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Black Cherry made with pure cane soda is my drink. It's time for Mad Dog Russo.

Last pipe before I leave for an appt., but will carry my Pug pipe in my pocket and a Burley blend I make and keep handy:

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. An older restored/ cleaned up smooth Meerschaum Billiard bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.

Now smoking C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Back from HELL and I need some nicotine....

NYCP Jack's Shanty Cigar Leaf Blend Cigar Leaf Blend dated 2012 in a MM Country Gentleman Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking 2004 C&D Yale Mixture with Syrian latakia in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Paul Olsen Kong Frederik Full MOB in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat Cob pipe. A HEAVENLY combination!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Love your pics Sid. Guessing those are from your recent holiday?

Had some more well aged Haddo's after work in the Tinsky '15 BoB POTY. Have some aged Stonehead drying for after supper. The Tinsky '12 Xmas pipe is dedicated to this blend.

Cheers,

RR

Solani Silver Flake in a BriarWorks Classic crimson blast apple with saddle stem

HELLO ADAM, nice to see you on here!!...oops...that's Dr. Adam

Low Country Guendalose ( aged just over 15 months, now no bite ) in my recently restored ( mint condition ) Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot made in Italy.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful crock pot spaghetti with meatballs dinner as I enjoy a bowl of Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.