What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

...PS Amsterdam-Pipe Cut in a '66 gp. 4  Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

Enjoyed a soup and sandwich lunch, and am about third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Chatting with a fellow comics artist.

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot/scoop pipe with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Now smoking RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Phone chatting about movies.

Hearth & Home Butternut

Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Seattle Evening in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Peretti's DD....I'm addicted to this blend now!!

Pipe of choice: Kirsten pipe with the straight stem and the XL Don Warren Morta Apple Bowl. Absolutely recommend Don Warren for your next custom made pipe.

YRF64Cy.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

Cn83IvT.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Having a pre dinner bowl of McC's Red & Black in a Savinelli Shell finished sq. shanked SB Punto Oro. MMMMM Red Va's !! :twisted:

Super Balkan in my hausgemacht iron horse pipe. Lovely tobacco, and this briar does it justice.

BEAUTIFUL PIPE^^^^^^^WELL DONE!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...G&H Mixture #25 in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and sweet corn dinner with the last of my stash of Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip. Watching Mannix.

Frog Morton on the Town in my
Pipe of choice: GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dessert for the final pipe of the day:

My Maple Crumb Cake aged just over 2 years in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

A couple minutes away from smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.