What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking George Washington Cut Plug in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania with a black acrylic stem.

...Lane BLWB in a Neerup rustic Churchwarden... :cheers:

Now smoking 2000 Friedman & Pease Inverness in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of NuGrape soda is my drink.

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking McClelland 27 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Just keeping busy today.

Now smoking Lane Leo in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.
A superb smoking pipe :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Indians-Tigers game. Too bad Cleveland fans aren't flocking to the ball park for this winning team.

...Lane BS-005 in a Ben Wade Freehand Dublin... :cheers:

''Twas cooking a gourmet dinner. Took a number of hours today on and off. Duck Confit ( all boneless & deveined by me ) served with sautéed trumpet mushrooms and shallots. Fresh spinach salad with segmented mandarin oranges, toasted pecans. My own, from scratch creamed corn. For dessert, Apple Cobbler. Cooking use to be a passion of mine, now I rarely cook!!

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful chili and cheese dinner with the last of this sample of 1776 Sterling Vermont Maple in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem. Raining hard outside this evening.

Lonecoyote":exsimi5e said:
''Twas cooking a gourmet dinner. Took a number of hours today on and off. Duck Confit ( all boneless & deveined by me ) served with sautéed trumpet mushrooms and shallots. Fresh spinach salad with segmented mandarin  oranges, toasted pecans.  My own, from scratch creamed corn. For dessert, Apple Cobbler. Cooking use to be a passion of mine, now I rarely cook!!

GLP Telegraph Hill Dated 2006
Pipe of choice: New version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a slight bend to the stem. The bowl in use now is the Algerian

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Sounds great Ted. Used to enjoy duck myself before I went veggie!

Got some aged Stonehead burning in my Tinsky '12 Xmas Dark Blast. It's dedicated to this fine blend.

12_XMAS_BL.JPG

Cheers,

RR

Rande, that's a beauty!! Glad you finally posted pictures of your Tinsky. I've smoked mine four times and it's already one of my top five superb smokers. Not only well crafted but it's definitely well aged wood and the mechanics of the pipe is perfect!

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Odyssey in a Mario Grandi

Then tried some Maple Street....immediately got tongue burn. :x

Preparing my last pipe of the day....

Opened a fresh tin dated 2006 and letting it rest for about another 30 minutes in a tobacco tray:

Black Frigate well rubbed and resting a while longer. The aroma is fruity and sweet in the tray.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.