What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Motzek Hallo Twist in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Beak & Skiff Sparkling Cider is my drink. Watching Thriller with Boris Karloff.

A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Watching Burke's Law.

ak2000":s0hljxft said:
JimInks":s0hljxft said:
Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
I would love to see pictures of your pipes! Quite an interesting collection based on your posts in this thread 8)
Here's part of the collection: http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t24459-what-are-you-smoking-jiminks

Now smoking Wilke High Hat in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. This should get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Back to pipe smoking after a 2 week hiatus due to serious allergies and sore throat. Enjoyed a bowl of Stonehaven in my recently acquired Peterson Pipe of the Year 2016 rusticated.

Black coffee to wet the swab.

Cheers,

Frank

3 bowls today in an old Savinelli Estella 515KS: Balkan Supreme, Dorchester, and Haunted Bookshop

8a6527d1ea41d8cc844517ea42419b12.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful pot roast dinner with apple cinnamon raisin pie a'la mode for dessert, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Dodgers-Astros game.

A blend I use too also smoke often and forgot how much I enjoyed it. Was recently gifted to me and I've enjoyed 3 bowls today. Definitely will be stocking up!! The bulk version is fabulous, both sweet and tangy and burns slow and cool if pushed.

C& D Red Odessa

Pipe of choice: Restored Pickwick Arms handmade/carved chubby pot

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This afternoon, Speakeasy in an IMP meer Apple; this evening, Scotch Flake in a Servi meer Egg

I smoked some Carter Hall in a cob this morning while working in the yard. Then relaxed after lunch with some GLP Caravan in a cheapie Piazzolla pot. Then this evening I smoked some H&H Black House in an Eric Nording freehand.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Bijou dated 9/2016, this is the month C&D changed their anti-fungal agent and NO mold reported since.
Pipe of choice: Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band. Purchased at a garage sale for $10.00!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Westminster in a pipe that seems to really love Westminster, my Briar Spirit quarter bent, plateau top freehand

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Astros and Dodgers are tied 3-3 in the 9th.

A dessert blend I've made for years and extremely enjoyable:

Carter Hall & VBC date on Mason jar 2016

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My first pipe of the day:

SG Full Virginia Flake dated 2007 in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem. This Danish pipe truly makes this blend hit those high notes!! Both fruity and spicy at the same time :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.