What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wonderful Rich Dark Burley Flake has been out of stock for quite some time. I was recently told that it will be back on the shelves before the up coming holidays! Now, would that be Thanksgiving or thereafter :scratch: :scratch:

Solani ABF dated 2011

Pipe of choice: Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...Velvet...now, G&H Mixture # 25 in a Commissioned Cooper smooth Dublin with plateau...

Having a pre-dinner bowl of OGS in my BY Shell Dunhill Apple. mmm Va and oil cured Algerian briar! The ONLY way to smoke !! :twisted: :twisted:

Part way through this bowl of Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Red Odessa bulk version, an absolutely smooth...sweet...tangy blend. No chance of a bite if pushed.
Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Wilke No. 78 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem. Watching McLintock!

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Some HH Vintage Syrian in one of my hausgemacht pipes. A dram of Laphroig on the side. They go well together, Latakia and single malt.

Peretti's DD

Pipe of choice: one of my favorite chubby pots. It's the LaStrada handmade/carved pot with a 7/8" diameter chamber and the perfect depth for any flake blend as well. Feels great in the hand due to the oval shank and this pipe can be clenched for a long period of time because of the wide comfortable stem.

This Peretti's DD blend reminds me of Peretti's Thanksgiving blend. The closest blend to the once a year Thanksgiving blend release. JUST MY OPINION

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner and am a third of the way through this bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Taking an ice water break with a cup of Maxwell House, neat. Watching You're in the Army Now starring Jimmy Durante and Phil Silvers.

Part way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

AJN #3... an excellent blend personally made by a member of this forum and was generously gifted to me. Also we've become great friends. Must have used a superb Burley with a light sweet Latakia. It has an outstanding Rich Dark Chocolate note. Absolutely NO bite if pushed. Can be an all day smoke!!

Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani smooth Pot with an Octagonal shank and a slightly bent wide stem. This briar has a stunning grain and is absolutely flawless.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

This afternoon, 1st try of Kendal Dark Vanilla in a Falcon (billiard); this chilly evening, the last of a tin of Aperitif in a Grabow Freehand

'Final smoke of the day.....

'Twas in the mood for something different: just popped this tin and will jar the rest.

Samuel Gawith Grousemoor date on tin 2006
Pipe of choice: MM Legend dedicated to this blend

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Just fed Suzy and Molly, who stopped fighting as soon as they heard me open a can of tuna. Now watching Perry Mason.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Amphora Full Aroma in an own reject
Enjoy your Friday!

Now smoking D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.