What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
255574999141cfa908a15857598d7bb3b16a8579.jpg

Bill Bailey's Black Blend in a modified by me Golden Gate.

Morning gents!
MacB Black Ambrosia in a Fiamata canadian.
We had a lovely bit of rain yesterday and this morning. Definitely not normal Cape Town spring weather at the moment. Quite chilly too.

Last smoke of the day is Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier Lane Burley...now, Chatham Manor Bulk in a Castello GG trademark smooth Canadian...

John Patton's Crossroads
Pipe of choice: RARE restored to mint condition...By Master Pipe Maker Pierre Morel Sr. hand Made/carved Bullmoose pipe with a slight bend to a very comfortable stem. This pipe is truly a work of Art.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I.R. Three Star Blue date on Mason jar 2010
Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently made a tobacco trade with an OUTSTANDING member of this board:

Esoterica Margate

Pipe of choice: my restored to mint condition: Handmade/carved Weber Scoop pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe. Perfectly balanced pipe for clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Half & Half in a RD Pipe smooth X-Long Canadian...

Almost half way through this bowl of STG Clan Aromatic in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching a Believe It Or Not short subject film on TCM, believe it or not! :)

John Patton's Storm Front date on Mason jar 2012

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Thriller!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar ( oil cured ) Lovat pipe. This pipe brings out the full complexity of this wonderful blend. I believe it's because of the type of briar. Smokes Marlin Flake extremely cool.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking San Gawith Lakeland Dark in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Genova Billiard

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend SV-23 n a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.