What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Sutliff Peach Cobbler (SPS 2011) in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Paul Olsen Old School MOB in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Half way through this bowl of RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Quit work, and am about to watch Perry Mason.

Good morning, greetings from Athens-Greece.

254982267f71f4914ac97d4e20f35891735f6e44.jpg

I am not sure if i have already shown to you this picture, these are shells that i collected diving in one of my vacation days.

254982276ec167dbf457dc52814a7f697bfab3a7.jpg

I am smoking Kong Christian Royal Mixture Caribic Rum.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...CH...now, 5 Brothers in a Castello KKKK Trademark smooth Canadian...

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. The way the Bent System is set up on a Kirsten pipe it's basically now a reverse Calabash. Smokes super cool ?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through my first smoke of the day, which is MacBaren Seven Seas Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching The Big Valley.

Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a third of the way through this bowl of Stanwell Cherry in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with real sugar is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke while Suzy and Molly chatter at the birds flying by outside on this beautiful Fall day.

...Sutliff RR Match in a Castello GG Old Antiquari Long Shank Lovat...

Relaxing after a terrific roast beef and provolone sandwich, and am now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Time for Mad Dog Russo.

About to light up a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A can of Faygo orange is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.