What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day:

Sit on the back porch and enjoy a Punch Rothschild Maduro cigar. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

1st try of C&D's Sansepolcro in a Pioneer meer Poker -- interesting, now if I can only remember how to spell it!

just opened a 7 yo tin of Orlik's Golden Sliced in my PO shell finished 316EX . This stuff is good fresh but is really outstanding with some age !! :twisted:

Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. One of my best pipes! Watching Perry Mason.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

A minute or two away from smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

MacB Navy Flake in a boo reject of mine
Overcast with some rain predicted here.

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Peter Stokkebye LBF, date on Mason jar 2007

Pipe of choice: Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...SWR-A in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...

Peretti's DD

Pipe of choice: one of my favorite chubby pots.  It's the LaStrada handmade/carved pot with a 7/8" diameter chamber and the perfect depth for any flake blend as well. Feels great in the hand due to the oval shank and this pipe can be clenched for a long period of time because of the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Creamy Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of John Surrey Ltd. Snowy Apple in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Been busy this morning, but finally settled down to watch Tim Holt Westerns on TCM.

John Patton's Storm Front 

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.