What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian...

Relaxing after a great ham and cheese sandwich with a bowl of Sam Gawith Black Forest in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, now an excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoying some Full Virginia Flake from '12 in a MM 5th ave.

Now smoking McClelland No. 700 Baklava in a medium bend 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Suzy and Molly are sitting on the window sill watching back yard wildlife.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009 

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Having a short smoke: D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching a documentary about Ray Charles.

About to light up a bowl of C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

' Dayyy from Athens-Greece, the weather is a little bit better.

254971171c83360a2748011952e41cfa804c8f75.jpg

Above is the place that one of my brothers lives, isn't a very lucky guy?

254971184361dc735b345ee62134d7ba496bafa3.jpg

I am smoking McClelland Tudor Castle.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for four or five bowls. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Captain Earle's Ten Russians date on tin 2005
Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem. This MM is dedicated to Lat blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...Red Cap Blend #7 in a MM Mark Twain...

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and beans with a bowl of Motzek Hallo Twist in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Twins-Yankees game.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, so it's time I did.

I'm exhausted from lack of sleep. Hopefully this is my last smoke of the day!?!?!?
Need to sit on the back deck here @ my daughter's and enjoy:

A Punch Rothschild Maduro cigar

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.