What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Finishing work early tonight to work on other stuff.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Paul Olsen Kong Frederik Full MOB in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Good morning from Greece, the sun is playing games with us today from in sky of Athens.

25491462def82368844436bd6f9850527dac4fed.jpg

Although it's autumn some people refuse to leave our beach.

25491463e48c00afcba56fda7326c6adb67aa135.jpg

I am smoking J.M Boswell Christmas Cookie.

Just finished smoking D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

...Revelation Match in a MM Freehand...

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice:  Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK) 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye date on Mason jar 2010
Pipe of choice: Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide slightly bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...SWR-STG in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard...

John Patton's Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that needs more use. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost a quarter of the way through my first smoke of the day, which is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Molly was happy to see me up early, and she hasn't stopped demanding attention since. I threw a lot of ear plugs and catnip balls for her to chase, and she finally, just now, wore down. Suzy is more interested in reading the lines of her inner eyelids. She'll never be an actress reading lines that way. ;)

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012
Pipe of choice: Dagner design cob poker pipe dedicated to this blend as well as H&H WhiteKnight 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Phone chatting about life with a friend.

Peter Stokkebye LBF, date on Mason jar 2007

Pipe of choice: Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem.

Peter Heinrichs Special Curley dated 2006, a much better blend with age.
Pipe of choice: Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a great grilled ham and cheese and am part way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: fully restored, not by me.... Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. Im really enjoying this pipe :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watchin' da 'Boys whup up on da Rams with a bowl of some 5 yo Royal Yacht that I just opened in a Punto Oro shell finished 121. Va at it's best !! :twisted: :twisted:

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.