What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medal of Valor dated 2011, tin version ONLY! I find the bulk horrendous.
Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman Pipe. Great match-up!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

Now smoking Wessex Gold Brick in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Got a plug of it, but not quite all of it fit in a jar, so I have enough for a couple of bowls while I age the rest of the brick.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot/scoop pipe with a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of Peterson Summertime Blend 2015 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Time for Mad Dog Russo.

Almost finished smoking D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This blend taste good, but burns fast. Small bowl, too, but I'm almost finished with the sample.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. A bottle of Bubble Up soda is my drink. Just got eleven new to me blends to review. Have to figure out what pipes to smoke them in.

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years. 

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Off to get a hair cut with a bowl of Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012
Pipe of choice: Dagner design cob poker pipe dedicated to this blend & Whiteknight. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I.R. Three Star Blue date on Mason jar 2010

Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

First try of Sutliff Elizabethan Match. Got this back in '14 and promptly forgot about it. Had it today after work in my trusty Tinsky '15 BoB POTY.

Very pleasant VaPer. Ribbon cut which was at the perfect moisture level for me. Packed well and drew fine with just a few re-lights and tamps.

Looking forward to getting to know this more as it opens up after opening the jar.

Cheers,

RR

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner with a bowl of Robert McConnell Ripe Honeydew in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mannix.

Now smoking the last of my open stash of Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.