What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem.

This afternoon, Wallace Flake in a Lee van Cleef meer; this evening, Sweet Plum Twist in a Lorenzo Prince

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 194 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to go to work.

Just finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Special Reserve in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Half way through this bowl of Peter Stokkebye Amsterdam Shag No. 93 in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Part way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

Hello from Greece, the sun is present in Athens and we have 15°C outside.

25646399ce53aba37cd627b65f989322a5fa81db.jpg

Rattray's Red Rapparee.

...earlier...SWR...now, Holiday Mixture in a Radice Hawkbill...

Sammy Gawith Skiff mixture in my Paul's Cayuga oom paul
20171129_115513.jpg

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Smoking Wessex Brigade Series Balkan Supreme in my Dunhill Shell Briar billiard. This
seems to be a mild latakia blend with Oriental tobaccos. I'm not sure if I like this. There
is a bit of a "pissy" twang in the taste of this tobacco. This is the first bowl from a newly opened
can. I think I'll let it mellow in the jar for a while before I try it again.

Now smoking McClelland Balkan Beauty in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Just got back from the doctor, who congratulated me on being a non-smoker after checking my lungs. Said he was surprised I ever smoked. Smart fella, there.

Just finished smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Phone chatting about tobacco.

...earlier...LC Virginia & Burley...now, PA Match in a Pipemaker blast Canadian...

Engine 99 in my W.O.  Larsen full bent with a glass of Cabernet.
20170721_094829.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.