What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Then, it's time for pizza!!!

Relaxing after stuffing myself with pizza as I smoke a bowl of Wilke 47th Street in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching Mannix.

This afternoon, Wallace Flake in a Pioneer meer Poker; this evening, Sweet Plum Twist in a Jobey Strawberry

Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Watching The Phantom.

Couple new ones today in my Nording Pot, C&D Dreams of Kadath and Exhausted Rooster, both pretty good

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Just finished this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work for the day, too.

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Watching Cheyenne.

' Meraaa from Greece, nice sunny day here in Athens with 15°C outside.

256483590c3a0b68b2f18147fc4bb88caaec6ef9.jpg

James J.Fox Provost.

Part way through this bowl of Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day and my stash of Granger.

...earlier...Granger...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple...

Smoking some nasty 2 year old stuff right now in a cob. It's Out of Office's Up All Night. It's a white burley with a topcoat of rum flavoring. You would think that after 2 years it would be
tasty. But... :affraid: :no:

Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Just finished smoking D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Just got back from watching Thor, which was a fairly decent movie. My mother-in-law is taking us out this evening for my birthday dinner.

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Status
Not open for further replies.