What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink. At some point, sleep will hit me.

PS English Oriental Supreme in a Charatan short stack. Nice morning smoke.

Just finishing this bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Deciding what to have for lunch.

On this chilly day, I had a slice of pizza and soup, and am half way through this bowl of Der Pfeifenladen #50 in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

' Speraaa from Greece, i am smoking Samuel Gawith St. James Flake in a Savinelli, filtered water beside me while reading the news and i remembered what i read 2 months back and still i am trying to understand:

She argues that the a disproportionate number of math educators are white, while the study itself teaches mostly Greek and European-established methods
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018223/Professor-says-math-perpetuates-white-privilege.html
Teaching the Pythagorean Theorem or "pi" in geometry class perpetuates white privilege by giving the “perception that mathematics was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans.”
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/professor-geometry-perpetuates-white-privilege-bec/
p050.gif

if she is suffering from "tongue bite" in pipe smoking will she accept to fix her problem while using mathematics to measure the bowl size, the bowl hole, the size of the filter etc?

Now smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Had a fantastic bowl of 11-yr old Escudo today after work in my estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspira Cherrywood sitter. This pipe really makes that blend pop!

Have some well-aged 2015 w/15% added p-weed rubbed out and drying for after supper. My estate Sav Punto Oro 320 loves this blend. But lordy, I just see that it needs reaming. Gotta get right on that!

Cheers,

RR

Smoking my blend of GH Brown Cavendish (1/3) and Kendall Mixture (2/3) in a Comoys Billiard, love this stuff!

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This should get me to dinner time.

...earlier...Argosy Black Match...now, Amphora Full (Red) in a MM Mark Twain...

Relaxing after a wonderful chili and cheese dinner and am part way through this bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Watching documentaries on Pearl Harbor.

This afternoon, Warhorse Bar in a Pioneer meer Poker, and this evening, Wallace Flake in an MM Patriot

Part way through this bowl of SWRA in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco on this cold evening. We may get some snow.

Now smoking Wilke No. 194 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.