What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era William Conrad Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Watching Gunsmoke with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is batting cat nip balls around the den.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Watching The Twilight Zone.

Half way through this bowl of 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Phone chatting with a friend.

' Meraaa from Greece, the sun is high here in Athens but the temperature is 15°C.

25662560334604b5fa2cb903a3a64c284f361204.jpg

I am smoking Stanwell Honey & Caramel.

Just finished my phone call and this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, MacBaren Navy Flake in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill shell apple...

Awake against my will, but it does beat the alternative! :) Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. It's sleeting outside and it's supposed to turn to snow. I'm staying home where the lazy roam. :)

Part way through this bowl of Wilke #515 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Watching Daniel Boone. It's snowing heavily now.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken soup and Boston Creme doughnut lunch with bowl of Paul’s Pipe Shop Morning Smoke in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo while Suzy and Molly are watching it snow from the window sill in my den.

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Der Pfeifenladen #300 in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

Germain Medium Flake in a Peterson Irish Second blasted black Canadian

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

...earlier...D&R London Dock...now, G&H Mixture 25 in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...

About half way through this bowl of Hausmarken Danish Mixture Ruby in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

The last of this tub of D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

McClelland Matured Virginia No. 24 in a JSEC pipes asymmetric ria tomato with faux ivory shank adornment and cumberland stem

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops, sweet corn and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching Confessions of a Nazi Spy starring dat fella who thinks he is me, see. Myeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.