What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimInks":csrdyq57 said:
Enjoyed a roast beer sandwich and am now smoking VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work in a couple minutes.
Just one beer in that sandwich? ;) This afternoon, Hal o' the Wynd in a Pete Pot; this evening, Gatsby Luxury Flake in a straight Brigham Rhodesian

Just finished smoking Sillem’s Councilor 1695 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

DrT999":rsi1hhxk said:
JimInks":rsi1hhxk said:
Enjoyed a roast beer sandwich and am now smoking VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work in a couple minutes.
Just one beer in that sandwich? ;) This afternoon, Hal o' the Wynd in a Pete Pot; this evening, Gatsby Luxury Flake in a straight Brigham Rhodesian
Yes. It's tough eating cans. :D

Part way through this bowl of 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Working and listening to John Lee Hooker.

A few bowls of Rich Dark Flake earlier today, but now switching gears back to my "go-to" Scottish Cake this evening in a nicely blasted, dark stained 1/4 bent tomato with bovine horn ferrule.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was also owned by actor William Conrad. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program. Fibber McGee and Molly is next.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem.

Escudo time. Bought a couple tins before my time off.... now I have a nice collection with 3-4 years of age. Patience has paid dividends.

Just finishing this bowl of Vincent Manil La Brumeuse Semois in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. Needed a quick smoke while figuring out the next one.

Having a quick snack before I light up a bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Still working and listening to McCartney Unplugged.

257270002f0b78a4e98d67592a8fd5e0884e9fc4.jpg

Orlik Club Mixture.

...earlier...Argosy Black Match...now, PS Toasted Burley in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of vintage A.C. Peterson Duke’s Mixture in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Esoterica Tilbury in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with an pearl amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking vintage VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

A minute or two away from smoking Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mannix.

Just finished smoking McClelland 27 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Working and listening to Eric Clapton Unplugged. Ice water and bergs is my drink the rest of this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.