What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having some more of my "new" Royal Yacht in one my Charatan Specials I found yesterday a Special Banker . :twisted:

About a third of a bowl left of McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a cheese pizza dinner with a bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Big Cats episode of Nature.

2004 C&D Yale Mixture with Syrian latakia in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

This morning, Velvan Plug in a Viking Rhodesian; this afternoon, the last of the Velvan Plug (alas, just one pouch left and it's out of production) in a Sasieni Volcano from the late 80s; this evening, Hal o' the Wynd in a Falcon (snifter)

...earlier...G&H Kendal KY...now, Sutliff RR in a '62 Dunhill 835 ODA shell billiard...

Almost finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

The last of my 20 year old McClelland Sophisticate in a MM Cobbit Shire.

Just past the half way mark of this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Three Friars in a Stanwell 88M billiard. :)

AJ

A minute or two away from smoking C&D Yorktown 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. May end the day with this smoke. Have just a little more work to do.

' Dayyy from Greece, lovely sunny day here in Athens with 14°C.

25728908d630e7173aee4ebe9c7057152ca6091f.jpg

DTM Sweet Vanilla Honeydew.

...earlier...R. McConnell Special London...now, Sutliff Nat. Cavendish in a '66 gp.4+ Dunhill shell billiard...

Gloomy day, slow rain coming down. Sitting on the porch smoking Solani Aged Burley Flake in my Peterson Rosslare B5 Bulldog. Drinking Three shots of espresso with some steamed milk. Coffee is Burundi beans from a local roaster, beans that make one hell of an espresso.

Happy Puffing!

Enjoyed the rest of the Greek pasta for lunch and am now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Enjoying a bowl of garvey’s Balkan in a Sasieni ruff root bent billiard.

Now smoking McCranie’s Red Flake 1996 in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Lots of rain today.

Status
Not open for further replies.