What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing this bowl of G&H No.7 Broken Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem.

Now smoking Sillem’s Councilor 1695 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Enjoyed a tasty snack earlier and am a third of the way through this bowl of 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Angler’s Dream smooth straight 1949 Yellow Bowl Century Model Lovat with a black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.

Greetings from Greece, few clouds and 11°C in Athens although the Meteo guys expect some strong wind later.

257124446b6cc0856c872e44ca182972d02a18e2.jpg

McLintock Creme de Cassis.

Startng off my smoking with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking 1970s Prince Albert in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter with a brown pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching Terror By Night starring Rathbone and Bruce. We ended up with nine inches of snow, which means no mail today either.

...earlier...Lane Burley...then Capstan Blue RR...now, PS Toasted Burley in an Ardor DR XL Urano Canadian...

Now smoking Old Colonial in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Enjoyed two country ham, egg and cheese biscuits with hash browns for lunch and am now smoking 1960s John Middleton Crosby Square in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Molly's pouncing on Suzy trying to get her to wrestle, but Suzy smacked her in the head, and now they are chasing each other around the den.

A few minutes away from smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

CharlG":cyeck6p9 said:
Planta's Pergamon in an Abi Natur olive
Not my choice, the Missus bought it because the tin looked pretty. ;)
Charl, we've all been there (i.e., buying something because of the pretty picture!!). My wife buys wine this way; the neater the label, the more inclined she is to buy it!!! No thought as to the contents!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Back in action with a bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Nature on PBS. It's a great series.

Copenhagen wintergreen into a Gatorade bottle until the weather turns. I heard we might see a thaw this weekend.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

3 bowls in my Castello Sea Rock Billiard sitter this afternoon: Eso Dorchester, HU Nashville County, and a 50/50 mix of GH Kendall Ky and Dark Birdseye

...earlier...PS Dutch Sliced...now, Sutliff RR in a Castello Old Antiquari Long Shank Dublin...

Status
Not open for further replies.