What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st tries of Rattray's Old Gowrie, in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer and an MM Country Gentleman

Amphora Full Aroma in a no-name zulu here in Cape Town this morning.
Enjoy your day!

Good morning from Greece, we have sun and 15°C here in Athens.

2574188869253af108a8594e8fc94da34ec70868.jpg

I am "break in" my new [modified] Savinelli with J.M Boswell Bear Blend.

...earlier...CH...now, 5 Brothers in a MM General...

Enjoyed a bowl of MacBaren Navy Flake in the Cayuga Rusticated Oiled Briar with Black coffee this afternoon as we (dog and I) trudged through the white, fluffy snow in the park.

The temperature is 24 degrees and I attacked the snowy driveway with the Armstrong Snow Shovel. I enjoyed some McClelland 2045, Oriental Mixture in a vintage MM Diplomat. The driveway is clean and the pipe is done. A new snow blower might be in order for the next winter. The blend was good, looking forward to spring and enjoying more of the blend. 24 degrees after single digits seemed to be a warming trend.

Butera Royal Vintage: Dark Stoved in a Willmer AAA Straight Grain.
willmer23.jpg

McClelland Mature Virginia No. 24 in a Castello Sea Rock Billiard sitter

...earlier...PA Match...now, Revelation Match in a Paronelli X-long smooth Canadian...

Hal o' the Wynd in a large bent basket briar billiard

An experiment in slightly stoved red Virginia pressed with Samsun, Basma and a touch of Perique. Using a Dutch clay and fire to burn it...

Having a late evening bowl of religion, Presbyterian in a Charatan 4148 DC Special Pot. :twisted:

Nearing the end of my very well aged stash of C&D Hebraica Series “Daylight”

Smoking it in my favorite MM bent Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.