What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren Navy Flake in the Peterson Dalkey. Running errands and sipping slow!

2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a Brian Ruthenberg Apple.
kgrhqrhjcyfbveueciubqofjn8wq60_57-600x373.jpg

2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in a Rad Davis Billiard.
7962_pd1853506_2.jpg

Greetings from Greece, we have a big fest here, the Tsiknopempti. You can call it like Barbeque Thursday due of the heavy smell of the grilled meat [called "Tsikna" here] which is in the air.
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2018/02/08/sizzling-tsiknopempti-customs-across-greece/
Out in the streets, inside the stores or the companies every Greek is celebrating, "Houaaaaaa" [is like the American Yeeehaaa"] to you all.

257464315079afb720d74fdb50bf8b03dcffb8a0.jpg

After honouring the tradition i am smoking Michael Apitz White Blend.
d080.gif

Sid, that is just plain cruel, damn that looks good.

2012 Mac Baren Old Dark Fired in a Castello Collection Occhio Di Pernice Dublin.
cast4-600x450.jpg

Having some more religion, a bowl of Presbyterian in an Edward's LB sized straight grained Billiard :twisted: :twisted:

...earlier...Lane Burley...now HD Original Mild Orange in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian...

Sipping on a delicious bowl of Stonehaven in the Scottie Tomato. New Belgium Fat Tire to wet the swab.

Earlier today had C&D Lunchtime Blues followed by Wessex Dark Flake in my recently acquired Moretti Rhodesian

This afternoon, Hal o' the Wynd in an IMP meer Apple, and this evening Dark Fired Kentucky in a Brigham Prince

...earlier...Velvet...now, HH Halberg Green in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

The usual for this morning...

Carter Hall in a cob.

Now getting ready to sit outside, for it is a beautiful day. I think I'll smoke some John Patton Storm Front in my Preben Holm Traditional.

Status
Not open for further replies.