What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem. I'll likely finish the day with this smoke.

Good morning from Greece, wonderful sunny day here in Athens with 17°C. I finished a modification in a Savinelli Canadian and now it's time for relaxation with

25732844b09e5000c75724335bbd58f0268450e2.jpg

Danish Truffles Mix while watching Dukes of Hazzard old episodes.

...earlier...PA Match...now, Holiday Mixture in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian...

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Esoterica Tilbury in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter with an pearl amber acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

PS Proper English in a brown brushed Stanwell 185, spring water with a twist or two of lemon is my drink. ;)

Enjoying some McLelland Beacon in the Cayuga Oiled Briar billiard. Black coffee in the Captain's Gig. After the coffee was gone, moved on to two fingers of Crown Royal Black neat.

Sutliff J4 Burley in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Now smoking 2013 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, G&H Dark Flake Liquorice in a Posella rustic Lovat...coffee on the side...

Not too far away from finishing this bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Dinner will be next.

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti dinner with a bowl of C&D Yorktown 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the BBC.

While driving home after a long long meeting, Buckingham in a Brindisi billiard

Just finished smoking aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Dunhill Flake...now, 1-Q in a commissioned Cooper smooth bent freehand Dublin with plateau...

Status
Not open for further replies.