What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton Artisan's Mixture in an old BBB apple. Even in 1930 this was a basket pipe, but for whatever reasons, it's a champ with any latakia blend.

For the drive in today I had C&D Organic Pipe Dreams in my new Boswell.

Good Morning All,

Uhle's # 300 in a Lorenzetti freehand.

-15c overnight, going up to -1c

:D Paul

Started the day off with an excellent bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Thorn pencil shank billiard.

A bowl of Charing Cross in a rusticated Peterson system standard 307. I'm attempting to smoke the aromatic ghosts out of this pipe so the smoke isn't as good as usual.

I was just finishing that bowl when I posted my last response then my boss handed me a cigar to try so I am currently smoking an estaban carreras 1961 and it is a fine cigar.

Escudo in this JT Cooke LB:
englishandcookesforview031.jpg

CAO/DAN Tobacco Black Velvet in my new Radice Hawkbill. :cheers:

RadiceFauxBambu.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :sunny:

3 parts Carter Hall, 1 part Walnut in my trusty cob,,,ginger brandy rocks w/ splash of apple cider

Even' All, Earlier two pipes of H&H's new Burley Kake, in a Tim Hynick Freehand, and an Ardor Omm-Paul Wangee[Bamboo]. Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Just finished a nice bowl in my Comoy "Lancer" with GLP Westminster. Off to bed!

PA in a newish Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple, then PA in a rather old Kaywoodie Suntan panel billiard.

This mornings commute smoking my old Kaywoodie 13B with Organic Pipe Dreams by C&D.
Will have the same for the evening commute home.

Marlin Flake with a bit of C&D 3 Friars in my Stanwell GD #186

Began the day with Penzance in my Pavel Hodula bent. Later I have some PA lined up for my Kawoodie 13B.

Good Morning All,

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

-11c going up to -5c

:) Paul

Good evening all. Mine is P&C Armada in a Peterson Milverton. Really good tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.