What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far today I have enjoy a bowl of Boswell's Premium Burley in a Radice Silk liverpool and I am getting ready to fire up the highest grade of leaf in a Kaywoodie Thorn 1930's reproduction billiard.

Old Gowrie in Pete seconds bent. 5C with scatterd clouds,
A great day toall,
Jayf

Glp's Laurel Heights in a Stanwell Shape 30. I think this is a great ribbon Virginia, much underrated.

Cheers
Ken

Ken, you put the inspiration into my head:

Laurel Hts. in a Stanwell Bang series 9mm bent bulldog.

Even' All, Earlier in the same pipes as above, Somerset Flake[Burley,Peretti's], in the Ardor, H&H's Burley Kake in my Tim Hynick Freehand, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Dan Tobacco,Treasures of Ireland-Galway in a CAO meer.Got a pound of this for
14.99 from Pipes&Cigars,a nice blend....Vanilla and some Irish herbs,whatever
they may be,it's tasty.

Winslow :sunny:

Morning all..... Escudo in this Kurt Balleby:

newimprovedpipepixs1030-1.jpg

Fine looking piece of briar there Dock!

This morning I had a wonderful smoke of Stokkebye Bullseye in my Tinsky Danish Author.

Good Morning All,

Haunted Bookshop in a Lorenzetti billiard

-17c overnight going up to -1c

:) Paul

I have been trying to smoke some of my pipes that havent been smoked in a bit

A mixture of OJK and Three Friars in a Scandia Freehand

Scandia.jpg

Evening from out east. I have FVF in a pete silver spigot 999.

ERR'd in a Sav. XL Prince. For the first time in two weeks, I'm not totally congested, and I just realized how hard I'd been puffing to get any flavor from my pipes that whole time!

Justpipes":qv6zdqj9 said:
So far today I have enjoy a bowl of Boswell's Premium Burley in a Radice Silk liverpool and I am getting ready to fire up the highest grade of leaf in a Kaywoodie Thorn 1930's reproduction billiard.
Hey JP.......what are your thoughts on BPB? I have been smoking it too.

Lancer's slices in a Stanwell Golden Danish. A generous brother sent me a sample of some of this well aged leaf and I am impressed. This is my first foray into the world of aged tobaccos. I think I like it

Getting ready to lite a bowl of Haddos in a Don Carlos that I believe was made for that purpose. The two were made for each other. The tin just turned one year old last week :cheers: :sunny: :cyclops:

Ennerdale Flake in a Giant Baki Meer.

Winslow :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.