What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH Rum Flake in a Danbark poker nosewarmer. This pipe just loves booze-laced blends.

I got several items for blending from C&D. I an trying to create a toasty flavor. Keith included a toasted brown Virginia and I am smoking it straight in a Rad Davis. This stuff is mighty tasty.

A bowl of St James Flake in a Castello 4K Old Antiquari squat bulldog. This will be my last smoke for a bit as I'm having another surgery on my shoulder tomorrow. I'm making this one count! :)

Puff Daddy":gnrl0lat said:
A bowl of St James Flake in a Castello 4K Old Antiquari squat bulldog. This will be my last smoke for a bit as I'm having another surgery on my shoulder tomorrow. I'm making this one count! :)
I hope all goes well with your surgery PD!

Good Luck PD!!! Rum Flake in my Ardor Omm-Paul Wangee, Ken :tongue:
Pacem En Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

Strange. First time in over a year I light up GH Rum Flake and two Brothers here are puffin' on the same stuff.
Enjoying a bowl in a Castello Prince Old Antiquary that I was lucky to get from Mel Feldman at the NJ show.
Good Luck PD on the upcoming surgery.
Doc :pipe:

Skandinavik in a Ruthenberg billiard. Sipping some Old Whiskey River

Morning fellas. Mine is MacB Navy Flake out of a Mastro de Paja Castanea chimney. Enjoy your smokes today.

Good Friday Morning!
The sun is back out for today and I had a fine smoke of Prince Albert in my new Kaywoodie 13B from Gray Fox. This pipe has been a bit cantankerous not really liking anything till now.

Lasy night while practicing soccer with the kids I enjoyed a bowl of SG FVF in a Akropolis Amadeus #346, it was a perfect match.

Good Morning All,

MacBaren latakia blend in Brigham. My latakia blend has quite a tin age. It is quite gentle and surprisingly to me, very nice in IMHO.

-6c with light snow going up to +2c.

:) Paul

EJ, I found the same thing--my 13B tasted like new pipe until about halfway through a bowl of PA, and suddenly that toasty burley taste "woke up."

Right now? ERR'd in a Thomas Cristiano ladle I got from Doc Watson--to whom I owe a Scotch--in Newark.

3 yr. old McClelland #27 in a Peterson Bulldog

The first bowl of the day was smoked in honor and well wishes to Jim, may the surgery go well and you recover to full health my friend.....

Even' All, Ennerdale Flake in my Ashton Swirled carved Dublin, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: Spring Is Slowly Coming To The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Haunted Bookshop in a Lorenzetti freehand.

-6c going up to +2c

:) Paul

FVF in my favorite Sav with a good sized bowl. Looking forward tp a nice long smoke :sunny: :cyclops:

Squadron Leader in a KW shellcraft poker.
About to refill with some Skiff Mixture. Guiness on the side.

C&D Sunday Picnic in a Mike Brissett rusticated billiard.

Man C&D has been putting out some great flakes as of late. Exhausted Rooster, Sunday Picnic and After Hours Flake are getting a lot of attention from me. The next one I want to try is Opening Night, it's getting great reviews... next tobacco order.

Status
Not open for further replies.