What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

Match Elizabethan in a Dunhill Shell bent billiard 3102.

...earlier...P&C Blue Boar Match...now, C&D Yorktown in a Cavicchi(CCCC)smooth bent apple...Hot Tea on the side...

C&D Dreams of Kaddath in a Moretti Morta freehand

Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner with a bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Some somewhat aged St Bruno in two meers, a straight Dutch billiard and a Pioneer Poker

Just finished smoking aged FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

About half way through this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. I may finish the day with this smoke.

25872592d4a2094281ae67c2501523d6553a7a37.jpg

McClelland 221b Arcadia.

...earlier Edgeworth RR Match...now, C&D Yorktown in a RD Pipe "Pit Bull" Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Suzy and Molly were extra hungry this morning, but they settled for salmon instead of my feet.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

About to light up a bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

My after lunch smoke is Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Rattray’s 40 Virginia in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem.

Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.