What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen from Greece, quiet night here in Athens and tonight i would like to raise my pipe with Ambiente No. 3 and a glass of semi-sweet wine in the memory or a soldier, a fellow countryman which awarded with the Medal of Honour.

14_021_%28Medium%29.jpg

United States Army Private First Class
George Dilboy (1896-1918)- World War I
https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/immigrant-medal-honor-recipients/army-private-first-class-george-dilboy-world-war-i

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of McClelland 2015 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Listing this a few minutes early: MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Chatham Manor...now, McC #27 in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...Hot Tea on the side...

Almost finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root and a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule.

St Bruno in a Lee van Cleef meer and Royal Jersey Perique in an MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now enjoying Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Part way through this bowl of early 1970s Rattray’s Black Mallory in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Well, I finished that tub of SWR earlier, so my last smoke of the day is going to be Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a yellow stem. This cob sure has seen a bit of action, and still delivers a good smoke.

...earlier...PA Match...now, C&D Yorktown in a Savinelli rustic Tundra EX 320 Author...coffee on the side...

Another nice morning here. A bowl of 2009 PS Balkan Supreme in a large Caminetto "Gold Mustache" 208 Business 1/2 bent. Followed by 2010 PS Proper English in a Tim West plateau-topped bent tulip with gorgeous straight/flame grain. Café du Monde to accompany the experience!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Fanta Grape soda is my drink. Baseball has finally returned to the world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.