What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
25896509cea44c92154dad80c552e4df40f22936.jpg

Hardwicke's Irish Coffee.

...earlier...Velvet...now, Lane Dark Red in a Savinelli Miele smooth billiard...coffee on the side...

Starting of my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Helping m'lady with her projects before I head back to sleep.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Stovepipe in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nationals game.

Just past the half way mark on this soon to be released Wilke Surburg’s 74th Street in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Just finished writing my review of it.

Part way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Enjoying spring break, putting the finishing touches on our taxes while smoking my first bowl of Sixpence from a freshly opened tin from the initial 2014 run. I like this stuff. Very mellow & reminds me of Stonehenge only without the chocolate and geranium.

Now smoking Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Almost a quarter of the way through this bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for a small bowl.

2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem.

..earlier...Sutliff John Rolfe...now, McC FMC in a Savinelli Spinosa (111KS) Billiard...Hot Tea-China Keemun on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful trout and potatoes dinner with a bowl of McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Fillmore in a rusticated Moonshine Devil Anse w/ ice water

The last of some St Bruno's Flake in an IMP meer Apple and Dunhill Dark Flake in a straight Dutch meer Billiard

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.