What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You folks smoke interesting tobacco and pipes!

Halfway through my first bowl of War Horse Bar in a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat(?). Currently allowing my fingers to thaw.

Having a bowl of the last of my McC's Red & Black in an Edward;s 1/8th bent rhodesian. Red Va and oil cured Algerian briar a marriage made in heaven !!! :twisted:

2009 Peretti's Century in a mid-'60's Savinelli Sherwood Rockbriar shape 512 square-shank saddle pot. 2010 Boswell's Northwoods in a Ser Jacopo rusticated 1/8th bent Rhodesian. Two nice bowls on a warmish afternoon in the Heartland!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lobster, baked potato and corn on the cob dinner with a bowl of Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul with a black acrylic stem. The local grocery store does the lobster dinner every Wednesday for $11.95. M'lady made the salad.

...earlier...LC Peach...now, another bowl of DT The Mallard in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple...Earl Grey on the side...

A few minutes away from smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton Oriental Dusk in a Comoys Pebble Grain Billiard, damn this stuff is tasty!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Just taking it easy this evening with a favorite pipe and a favorite tobacco.

Lakeland Dark in an MM Country Gentleman & the last of some Holiday Match in an MM Diplomat

Now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe 1-11 in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Smoking SG Kendal Cream for the first time in a Ser Jacopo Picta Van Gogh. I was worried that the Lakeland "floral essence" might be a problem, but have been pleasantly surprised. This is very nice.

Last bowl of the day, some more McC's Red & Black. Bought 10 tins back in '14 and opened one tonight. It's probably one of McC's best all Va blends! Having it in a Charatan Distinction 1/8th bent Dublin I got in my Charatan buying days in the early '70s. :twisted: :twisted:

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

A bowl of Boxer (local OTC) in the first pipe I ever made.

That's 11 years ago. How time flies! :)

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so. I may end the day with this smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.