What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Greece, few clouds here in Athens and 20°C. I went down to the market for some tools and then back home for relaxation with

259592225a383c6c1b25d182e0fdb9b67ea31106.jpg

double Greek coffee and Captain Black Cherry.

...earlier...finished a bowl of C&D Blockade Runner...then, Lane Burley...now, G&H Grasmere Flake in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

Part way though this bowl of Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in over a year. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching Suzy and Molly fight over a cat nip toy.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Talking to Mssr. Meadows himself. Teaching him the English language since he knows redneck pig Latin. :)

Now smoking Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Watching The Bank Dick starring W.C. Fields.

2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. A bottle of Nesbit's Orange soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Motzek Kieler Freunde “Alte Hasen” in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Reds-Cardinals game.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century (GBD Sub brand) natural egg with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

About to light up a bowl of McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. I've been going through this tin pretty quickly.

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and baked potato dinner with freshly baked chocolate meringue pie for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of the illegally delicious Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

...Edgeworth RR Match in a Ser Jacopo blast apple...coffee on the side...

Now smoking 2006 C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Wilke No.192 in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

War Horse Bar, yesterday in a Pioneer meer Poker, and today in a straight Dutch meer Billiard

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Working and listening to the Red Sox getting no-hit tonight.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on work for a while: 2012 Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Wilke Champlain in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.